Skip to main content

《Muv-Luv Alternative》 Episode 1 Impressions and Images This sense of despair...this is Muv-Luv!

 5


10: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live Action: 2021/09/29(Wed) 11:16:11.71 ID: Mx952rgH


I'm going to have to do at least three seasons of two cool ones.

It's not going to end, this .......




4: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live Action: 2021/09/29(Wed) 00:22:49.78 ID:TBuxgmIS


I know this has been animated before.



288: No Name in the Valley of the Wind: 2021/10/04 (Mon) 15:03:04.62 ID: TqmuAkSB


>>4

The last time it was animated was as a gaiden.

This time is the main story



28: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live Action: 2021/09/30(Thu) 01:30:31.59 ID: 6d8Ofoz/


Please, please, please, please, please, please, please.



57: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live Action: 2021/09/30(Thu) 22:41:59.32 ID: YlMhO9I0


I'm not sure what to make of this.

I'm so fucking excited.





8: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live Action: 2021/09/29(Wed) 08:47:08.94 ID: TBuxgmIS


The original is a sex game.

The heroine's character design smells like a sex game.



18: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live Action Board: 2021/09/29(Wed) 18:10:21.06 ID: bM251Qwx0


>>8

I'm not sure what to make of this.

I'm not sure what to do.



92: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live Broadcast: 2021/10/01(Fri) 13:37:00.42 ID:BRqE7zCt


You can expect a lot.

It's a good thing.



188: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live Action Board: 2021/10/02(Sat) 21:22:32.52 ID: zu3v1B8k


I'm not sure what to make of this.




25: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live Action: 2021/09/29(Wed) 21:52:20.66 ID: RkIfWO/z


I'm not sure what to make of it.

I'm not sure what to make of it.


Is it okay this time?



26: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ 22:05:50.51 ID: rmrm3o4r0 (Wednesday, September 29, 2021)


>>25

It's not a ratio.



255: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live Action: 2021/10/03(Sun) 17:57:25.34 ID: w8ei1m0V


I don't know what to say.

I'm not sure what else to tell you.



271: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live Action: 2021/10/03 (Sun) 23:01:13.86 ID: VNKcF/lN


Because the two spin-offs were so salty.

Third time's a charm.





264: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live Action: 2021/10/03 (Sun) 21:36:09.65 ID: ZQEvcNzF


I don't know any of the production companies. ...... tactical aircraft are CG and a bit

I'm sure they'll be able to make it work, but I'm not sure about the artwork. ......



265: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live Action: 2021/10/03 (Sun) 21:39:35.01 ID:1ADrQsT0


>>264

I'm not sure what to make of it.

I'm not sure what to make of it.

3D by Graphinica

2D by Yumeta



577: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ 22:53:26.92 ID: c4qq/0/3 (Wednesday, October 6, 2009)


When I played the game over a decade ago.

I was sick to my stomach the whole time, and around the last scene.


I was in a state of enlightenment.



508: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ 18:14:57.06 ID: +lXaK3Uj (Wednesday, October 6, 2021)


It was a nice touch.




309: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live: 2021/10/05(Tue) 05:39:50.00 ID: 4fVzQBDA


I'm a fan of robot animation, so I came here.

What's this? Is this originally a sex game?



310: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live Action: 2021/10/05 (Tue) 06:25:36.78 ID: rC7Rrkvs


>>I'm not sure what to do.

I'm not sure what to make of it.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it.



603: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live Action: 2021/10/07(Thu) 01:53:59.57 ID: yzLtTXFt


You're on your third time through this series.

Beta, you're still trying...



607: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ 01:55:43 (Thu), 2021/10/07 ID: xhPZnSul


I'm not sure what to make of this.

I'm not sure what to make of that.




632: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live Action: 2021/10/07(Thu) 02:00:01.00 ID:OfHR6h9i


>>607

I'm not sure what to make of this.

The time line is reversed.


Orta 2006

Shingeki 2009



465: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live Action: 2021/10/06(Wed) 14:07:14.18 ID:8D0+Smbq


I'm not sure what to make of this.

I'm not sure what to do.



470: No Name in the Valley of the Wind: 14:40:10.27 ID:n6II+urd


>>465

I'm not sure what to make of this.

I'm not sure if that's true or not.


I'm not sure if it's true or not.

I wonder if they can maintain the quality without splitting it up.



618: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live Action: 2021/10/07 (Thu) 01:58:04.31 ID: o6gbcoXt


Interesting.





638: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live Action: 2021/10/07 (Thu) 02:01:11.11 ID: wpODKF/x


Too much crammed into one episode.



682: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ 02:12:05.86 (Thu), 2021/10/07 (live) ID: 9gdp/pTe


Wasn't that pretty interesting?



684: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ 02:12:15.32 ID: wY5XwHx1 (Thursday, October 07, 2021)


>>682

Good.



690: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ 02:12:59.42 (Thu), 2021/10/07 02:12:59.42 ID:OfHR6h9i


I'm not sure what to make of it.

I don't know why the main story is so new.




I'm not sure what to make of it, but I'm sure it'll be great.


>>690

I was saving my budget.

I'm not sure what to make of that.

I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that.



683: No one in the valley of the wind @ the live situation board: 2021/10/07(Thu) 02:12:12.51 ID: kLYr5EiV


I only know the anime.

Doesn't Schwarzesmarken have anything to do with this at all?



687: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live Action: 2021/10/07 (Thu) 02:12:34.87 ID: NaMAYmho


>>683

Almost 20 years before this.



688: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Actuality: 2021/10/07(Thu) 02:12:52.27 ID: rMgMsVKK


I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not.

It's tough.




805: No Name in the Valley of the Wind @ Live Action: 2021/10/07(Thu) 03:13:36.41 ID: uY2gnJ1l


I'm not sure what to make of it.

Maybe we should be happy that it's an anime.


Limited edition game

I think I'll do it again.

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking news] "Chainsaw Man" wins the Best Manga award at the Harvey Awards in the US!

411: Saturday, October 09, 2021 10:02:44.30 ID: KNe5+B1L0 Congrats on the chainsaw man. 416: Saturday, October 09, 2021 11:02:42.68 ID: D8RgD8MXd >>411 Whoa, whoa, whoa !!!! Holy miracle ━━━━ !!!! 1: 2021/10/09(Sat) 16:13:36.355 ID:Sl+k7bCm0 412: Saturday, October 09, 2021 10:37:32.08 ID:/52g8ogE0 I got it. 414: 2021/10/09(Sat) 10:59:12.90 ID: aSiE86nI0 I'm sorry. It's amazing. 413: Saturday, October 09, 2021 10:37:34.30 ID: RI6tX/Ku0 Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! It's huge that you won out of all those guys! 417: 2021/10/09 (Sat) 11:17:09.50 ID: BOx+6PaH0 I'm not sure what it is, but it's a prestigious award. 419: Saturday, October 9, 2021 11:27:09.95 ID: YypLpmbW0 I'm not sure what to make of this award. 420: Saturday, October 9, 2021 11:27:53.50 ID: W2rtc1cb0 >>419 It's so great that you need to be on the level of Junji Ito to get it. 421: 2021/10/09(Sat) 11:29:31.40 ID: pplaXQht0 So Hiroaka's taking it in 2019. 422: 2021/10/09(Sat) 11:33:41.53 ...

I heard that Kingdom Hearts is the number one game they want to be made into an anime.

  1 I'll send you the VIP with the following backslash: 2017/04/01 (Sat) 21:24:51.061 ID:nb3LDoYV0.net I'm not sure what to make of this. I'm not sure what to make of it, but I'm sure it's worth it. 2 I'm going to send you an e-mail with the following information: 2017/04/01 21:25:37.269 ID:+vdDHpyX0.net Why are you planning to make a whole series? 3 I'm going to send you the following: 2017/04/01(Sat) 21:26:07.299 ID:VX5wfr9c0.net If you don't do it for a few years, you'll definitely end up halfway there. 4 The following is a list of some of the most popular titles. But is there any title you can pull out? I'd like to know what you think of it. It's good, but it's probably not funny. I'm not sure what to make of it, but I'm sure it'll be good. I'm not sure what to make of it, but it's a good idea. I'm not sure what to make of this. I'm not sure what to make of it. I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not...

[Good news] Changsong Man's anime adaptation is a definite success.

  1 : 2021/06/28(Mon) 08:25:25 ID: PNTEMhwP0 It looks like the drawing is really stiff. 2 : Monday, June 28, 2021 08:25:36 ID: PNTEMhwP0 It was worth the wait.   3 : Monday, 28 June 2021 08:26:18 ID:vmE+fE/p0 The animation is eh.   4 : Monday, 28 June 2021 08:26:49 ID:pQqldEgu When is it on?   5 : 2021/06/28(Mon) 08:26:53 ID:u+Ko3ttT0 I don't know how much longer I'll be able to do this ^_^.   6 : 2021/06/28(Mon) 08:27:28 ID:Tkby4WkS0 I'm not sure what to make of this.   8 : 2021/06/28(Mon) 08:27:42 ID:N0LOqSr90 I'm looking forward to the tournament version of the strongest...   9 : 2021/06/28(Mon) 08:27:47 ID:jzLY7S2V0 It's like an IG atmosphere.   10 : Monday, 28 June 2021 08:28:14 ID:2AfdAEC00 I'm not sure what to say.   11 : Monday, 28 June 2021 08:28:46 ID: VyIvagGva I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I'm not the only one who has a problem with this.   12 : 2021/06/28 (Mon) 08:29:09 ID: fzd50Qke0 I'm sure it's not going to be as ...