Skip to main content

[Image] Next season's anime, too many...

 



9: No Name 2021/09/10(Fri) 08:47:18.99 ID: oQuAstWEM
I'm looking forward to Wartry.

13: No Name 2021/09/10(Fri) 08:48:01.31 ID: QuSZQ8Ii0
I wonder what will happen to the boundary war machine.

15: Mr. Nobody 2021/09/10(Fri) 08:48:39.55 ID: WTKeKzXwa
I'm not sure what to make of it. I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not.
I'm not sure what to make of it.

18: Mr. Nobody 2021/09/10(Fri) 08:49:11.01 ID: kiyRk3XJa
I'm looking forward to it.
And Mousasi.
It's nice to see so many robotics.

19: No Name 2021/09/10 (Fri) 08:49:13.22 ID: oh+pPZzE0
Gunma animated?

20: Nanashi-san 2021/09/10(Fri) 08:49:27.55 ID: kiyRk3XJa
I'm looking forward to seeing the girl who can see.

23: Nanashi-san 2021/09/10(Fri) 08:49:46.62 ID: 0D/Yi3rX0
I'll watch Lupin.

24: Mr. Nobody 2021/09/10(Fri) 08:49:47.35 ID: L1+D27Wk0
I can't wait to see what happens next.

53: Nanashi-san 2021/09/10(Fri) 08:55:28.34 ID: aV3YU2PKa
I'm going to die.

54: Mr. Nobody 2021/09/10(Fri) 08:55:37.46 ID: IdhQ85bBd
I'm curious about yuyu. Is it good?
I think I'll watch it from the first season.

96: No Name 2021/09/10 (Fri) 09:05:21.08 ID: grbI6FLk0
I thought there was a lot of original anime next season.

99: Nanashi-san 2021/09/10(Fri) 09:05:49.60 ID: gaUgELwVp
There's no "Kirara" slot?

141: Mr. Nobody 2021/09/10(Fri) 09:14:13.02 ID: /n/nWIoIa
I'm looking forward to the vampire dying soon.

162: No Name 2021/09/10(Fri) 09:16:52.28 ID: XyHGyVqp0
I'm sorry.
Synchronous-chan
Senior and junior
Taisho virgin
Muv-Luv

I'm interested in these for now.
145: Mr. Nobody 2021/09/10 (Fri) 09:14:31.90 ID: qMbs+WuuM
I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not.


137: Mr. Nobody 2021/09/10(Fri) 09:13:32.77 ID: Sa/EahPKd
Too many.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)


Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking news] "Chainsaw Man" wins the Best Manga award at the Harvey Awards in the US!

411: Saturday, October 09, 2021 10:02:44.30 ID: KNe5+B1L0 Congrats on the chainsaw man. 416: Saturday, October 09, 2021 11:02:42.68 ID: D8RgD8MXd >>411 Whoa, whoa, whoa !!!! Holy miracle ━━━━ !!!! 1: 2021/10/09(Sat) 16:13:36.355 ID:Sl+k7bCm0 412: Saturday, October 09, 2021 10:37:32.08 ID:/52g8ogE0 I got it. 414: 2021/10/09(Sat) 10:59:12.90 ID: aSiE86nI0 I'm sorry. It's amazing. 413: Saturday, October 09, 2021 10:37:34.30 ID: RI6tX/Ku0 Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! It's huge that you won out of all those guys! 417: 2021/10/09 (Sat) 11:17:09.50 ID: BOx+6PaH0 I'm not sure what it is, but it's a prestigious award. 419: Saturday, October 9, 2021 11:27:09.95 ID: YypLpmbW0 I'm not sure what to make of this award. 420: Saturday, October 9, 2021 11:27:53.50 ID: W2rtc1cb0 >>419 It's so great that you need to be on the level of Junji Ito to get it. 421: 2021/10/09(Sat) 11:29:31.40 ID: pplaXQht0 So Hiroaka's taking it in 2019. 422: 2021/10/09(Sat) 11:33:41.53 ...

I heard that Kingdom Hearts is the number one game they want to be made into an anime.

  1 I'll send you the VIP with the following backslash: 2017/04/01 (Sat) 21:24:51.061 ID:nb3LDoYV0.net I'm not sure what to make of this. I'm not sure what to make of it, but I'm sure it's worth it. 2 I'm going to send you an e-mail with the following information: 2017/04/01 21:25:37.269 ID:+vdDHpyX0.net Why are you planning to make a whole series? 3 I'm going to send you the following: 2017/04/01(Sat) 21:26:07.299 ID:VX5wfr9c0.net If you don't do it for a few years, you'll definitely end up halfway there. 4 The following is a list of some of the most popular titles. But is there any title you can pull out? I'd like to know what you think of it. It's good, but it's probably not funny. I'm not sure what to make of it, but I'm sure it'll be good. I'm not sure what to make of it, but it's a good idea. I'm not sure what to make of this. I'm not sure what to make of it. I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not...

[Good news] Changsong Man's anime adaptation is a definite success.

  1 : 2021/06/28(Mon) 08:25:25 ID: PNTEMhwP0 It looks like the drawing is really stiff. 2 : Monday, June 28, 2021 08:25:36 ID: PNTEMhwP0 It was worth the wait.   3 : Monday, 28 June 2021 08:26:18 ID:vmE+fE/p0 The animation is eh.   4 : Monday, 28 June 2021 08:26:49 ID:pQqldEgu When is it on?   5 : 2021/06/28(Mon) 08:26:53 ID:u+Ko3ttT0 I don't know how much longer I'll be able to do this ^_^.   6 : 2021/06/28(Mon) 08:27:28 ID:Tkby4WkS0 I'm not sure what to make of this.   8 : 2021/06/28(Mon) 08:27:42 ID:N0LOqSr90 I'm looking forward to the tournament version of the strongest...   9 : 2021/06/28(Mon) 08:27:47 ID:jzLY7S2V0 It's like an IG atmosphere.   10 : Monday, 28 June 2021 08:28:14 ID:2AfdAEC00 I'm not sure what to say.   11 : Monday, 28 June 2021 08:28:46 ID: VyIvagGva I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I'm not the only one who has a problem with this.   12 : 2021/06/28 (Mon) 08:29:09 ID: fzd50Qke0 I'm sure it's not going to be as ...